The Tri-Cities Opera Center is home to our productions, rehearsals, coachings, and more.
The Tri-Cities Opera Center houses a small theater and rehearsal space suitable for black box, thrust stage and small proscenium productions for up to 250 people. This intimate setting provides for an up-close-and-personal experience. The configuration of seating varies from event to event, but allows for designated premium seating and general admission.
Access the Opera Center
Our staff is dedicated to ensuring that all guests are provided a safe, enjoyable experience. We recommend calling the Tri-Cities Opera Center (607 772 0400) 48 hours in advance of your visit to make us aware of your accessibility needs. If at any time you need assistance during an event, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member.
- Accessible Entry is granted through access doors on each side of the Opera Center facility. Our parking attendants will gladly direct you to the best location for your needs.
- Limited Accessible Parking near these entrances is also available at the Tri-Cities Opera Center on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible Seating locations (i.e. wheelchair spaces & companion seats) are available at all Tri-Cities Opera Performances and are intended for use by individuals with mobility disabilities and their companions.
- An Accessible Restroom is located off of Savoca Hibbitt Hall.
- Ample parking is available at the Tri-Cities Opera Center. There is a parking lot on each side of the building where patrons may park during performances.
- Overflow Parking for performances of our Opera Center Productions is available at the Holy Spirit Byzantine Church at 360 Clinton St.
- Parking Attendants are on hand during performances to assist you in finding space.